Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to convince your parents to buy you a dirt bike?

My parents say i have no were to ride one but i say i could go to the local tracks within 30 miles i have 3. also down the street from me are the powerlines under there is already tracks made from dirt bikes is that legal? please answer.How to convince your parents to buy you a dirt bike?
get it by yourself, save up and buy one, then they will have to let you ride.How to convince your parents to buy you a dirt bike?
Power lines are fin i ride through the ones in my town ALLLL the time. theres cops that patrol the ones in my town but usually if you have a license to drive it and arnt being reckless then they dont care.
Tell them that your friends have a lot of open property, and they ride every once and a while, but tell them a disadvantage to like they mostly ride atvs...Trust me it will work!
tell em ull drop out if u cant git one
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment