Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you get a hold of yourself while you miss you parents during a sleepover (without going home)?

I know I already asked a question pretty similar. But this may help a little more%26gt; This Problem Still Continues. IT really does not make me happy. And I really don't want people to say bring a picture or leave or whatever. I know those tricks and they aren't exactly the most helpful. So if you know any tricks that may help. ANSWER PLZZZZZ!!! Thx.How do you get a hold of yourself while you miss you parents during a sleepover (without going home)?
i have the same problem. i usually just take my ipod and listen to it, or take a book and flashlight, or a phone to play with. that helps me, just take something to keep you occupied till youre ready to go to sleepHow do you get a hold of yourself while you miss you parents during a sleepover (without going home)?
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Whenever I'm at a sleepover, I am okay when I get there, but after a while, I start missing my family. It's not a bad thing to miss your home and family! That means you have a very good life at your house. Here is some advice: Don't go to a sleepover early, go a little late, so you will have more time at home. When you are missing your home, just say in your head, ';It will be okay. I will not be gone forever!'; And leave early the next day. I hope you have an awesome time at the sleepover!(:





God Bless!
Don't think about them. Think about what your going to do tomorrow. Use your thoughts and day dream. (LOL in the night XD) Or even read a book. It always helps me to turn on the television on low volume so that no one wakes up, and to secretly watch tv until I fall asleep. I hope this helped.
I had that problem when i was younger, I just thought that I'd see my parents the next day, that usually helped me. Or find somthing to occupy yourself until you feel really tired so you fall asleep right away
Enjoy yourself until like 3 in the morning then crash? I go to friends house to get away from my parents... Or cause i got kicked out. ha





Once your older it will be easier.
Geez what are you, like 5? Come on. When you get older you'll ENJOY being away from your parents.
how old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment