Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I get my parents to let me get a belly button piercing ?

I've wanted a belly button piercing since the beginning of summer. All my friends are getting them and my parents think that i`m too beautiful to get one -.- .. pfft.


How do I convince them to let me get one?How can I get my parents to let me get a belly button piercing ?
There really is no way to convince your parents..


Just say, that your gonna do it yourself, and then they will be so worried about you messing up, that they will take you to a professional to get it done.How can I get my parents to let me get a belly button piercing ?
Well, I can assure you that the argument of ';all of your friends'; getting them won't convince them. Don't get a piercing just because all of your friends are getting one. Don't be a follower.





ETA: Dear gawd, do not, under no uncertain terms, threaten your parents. If my son came to me and threatened that he'd pierce himself if I didn't take him to get a piercing then I'd let him pierce himself. And then I'd make him take the jewelry out and he'd be grounded.





Parents who love their children are not persuaded by babyish threats. Mamby pamby pseudo-parents who only care about being their kid's buddy, rather than a role model and guide, would respond to such threats. I prefer being a strong parent.
hi





Send your picture i will photoshop you with pierced belly





show it to yoru parent and get permission to do it





good day

No comments:

Post a Comment