Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it illegal for a parent to kick their teen kids outta the house?

This question has nothing to do with me. I was just wondering.





You know how some kids parents kick them out of the house, well is that even legal?Is it illegal for a parent to kick their teen kids outta the house?
Honestly no it is not legal. If they are under the age of 18 the kids are not even allowed to run away. If the parent kicks them out before they are 18 they better be aware of the conciquences there will be. Like paying for any damage the kid does while out.Is it illegal for a parent to kick their teen kids outta the house?
if there under 18 yea, cuz it would be endangerment of child, its a actual law
Have to deal with them until 18 =).
I think that could be considered child neglect. But I never hear about any parents being punished for it.
with no place to go? yes it is. They can however elect to put them in foster care.
you can leave them at an orphanage, but you cant kick them out unless their 18 or older
hopefully cuz my moms is mad close 2 kickin me out....
yes it is. you have to go to court and surrender your rights and they child is either put in to foster care or given to the other parent or a guardian.


of if they child is able they can become emancipated.





it's not at all legal.
Yes.. You are responsible for your child until they turn 18
sadly yes, but on the brighter note it is still legal to beat them in most states. I would check up on your states laws about beating children there are some fine lines to be walked on.. and beat them to the limit
it depends on the state you live in...however, if a parent is upset enough to kick their teen out, they should go to a counsellor and tell them about the anger and get help for them and the teen...families should stick together and help one another...the world is bad enough without fighting at home...
if the teen is 18 or 19 then yes they can
idk but i know it not good.and i think it is.
I don't think a parent, can boot a child out of the house, but it depends on age and circumstance.





If a child of mine refused to obey, and they were under 18, they would be sent to live with one of my siblings and theirs to me. We already had this arranged, when the kids were in diapers.





I live in a totally different state than my brother and sister. They in turn, live on opposite sides of the same state. We figured that the kids friends may influence them, towards unacceptable practices. So that's why we came up with the move em' around idea.





My sister had to send her 14 year old ';I'm gonna do what I want'; daughter to my brothers. She was sneaking out of the house at all hours and couldn't control her.





Well, after moving her close to 400 miles, that stopped. It seems her friends couldn't or wouldn't, get rides to visit her. As she was new to my brothers area, she had no where to go. Plus my brother is a bit of an ******, so she wasn't going to cross him.





She lived with him for almost a year, went back home and morphed into a young lady, instead of a hellion.





Now, if their 18 years old, they better watch the old P's and Q's, or their sleeping in a dumpster.
If it's under 18 yes it is. If it's 18 and over then no it isn't illegal.
They can. I think they can declair their teen an ';At risk'; person and they will be put into foster care. The teen can also find another home.


If the teen is 18...then they are considered and adult and parents can demand they leave to start their own adult life.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment