Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you tell you parents your a bisexual?

Im 14 years old and i know for a fact that i am bisexual and I have my reasons. But what if you know most definitely that they would bury you so far down the earth you would shake hands with the devil. Help me beake it down so I don't have to keep secrets with them any more.How do you tell you parents your a bisexual?
Just tell them flat out you're bi, and stop think that devil bullshitHow do you tell you parents your a bisexual?
If your parents won't accept your bisexuality, don't tell them, it is your personal business and nothing to do with them.


Maybe leave it till you are a bit older, or when you leave home, if you feel you need to.


Most people are bisexual to some degree so they should understand (they are probably bi anyway) but would probably never admit it to each other so would hide their own bisexuality by not accepting yours overtly!
Personally, I don't find the need to discuss my sexuality with my parents. They don't discuss theirs with me. In my case it very simply would not be worth the trouble. I'm sure they're not stupid enough to not have figured it out, but if they did, they're not talking. My sexuality is my business. Those who ';need'; to know in order for me to live a comfortable life know. Those who would make my life uncomfortable as a result of sharing that part of myself-well they don't know.


If your parents are close to you may feel you ';have'; to come out to them, but you also want to consider what the long term impact would be and if you're ready to deal with that.
I'm 14, and I was CRAZY scared to tell my parents. Well, my Dad still doesn't know (I'm happy like that), but I told my Mom by leaving her a note. She accepts it as it is and takes me for who I am. Hopefully your parents will be understanding like that. If you know, however, that they are extremely anti-gay/anti-bi, don't tell them. It'll only hurt your entire family. If there's no positive use behind telling them, simply keep things on a need to know basis.
maybe you could try telling your more undersranding parent first... the one that wont kill you straight away





just sit down with them and say ' i have something that i want to talk to you about... im bisexual'





then ask that parent to halp you break it to the other
I guess you can sit them down and probably tell them stright.





if that doesn't work find a doctor and tell him/her if you trust them enough and ask them how to figure out a way to break it to your folks.
I think it would be best for you not to say anything to your parents just yet. You are so young and you need time to get used to this fact yourself. When you are truly ready to tell them you will find the words. Good luck!
Yea I would of rather of told my parents that I was BI instead of gay.





You have HALF the stress as gay ppls do you are telling them your BI.
They don't have to know. I'd say don't tell them for a while unless you really feel they need to now.
maybe you should write a little note to them and put it somewhere they check.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment