Thursday, May 13, 2010

I was wondering if you could find out if a noncustodial parents taxes havebeen offset.?

I wanted to know if I should be expecting a payment for my child from the noncustodial parent,from a tax offset. Is there any information available to tell you when, and if you will receive it ?I was wondering if you could find out if a noncustodial parents taxes havebeen offset.?
There is an IRS number with an automatic service to check on offsets but it is illegal for anybody except the taxpayer themselves to use it to check on themselves.I was wondering if you could find out if a noncustodial parents taxes havebeen offset.?
Search irs.gov for the offset number you need to contact. You will have to give your SS# for security purposes.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment