Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me do gymnastics?

I am 15 and just started tumbling and to my supprise i am catching on rather quickly. However I am board with tumbling. I asked my parents if I could do gymnastics and they said they would only let me do tumbling. I watch all of the gymnastics classes while I am at my nclass and i get so jelous. The gym I go to for tumbling divides u up by age and skill level, so I will be with kids my age. How can I get my parents to let me do gymnastics?How can I convince my parents to let me do gymnastics?
Tell your parents that this is something you really enjoy and you would like to explore it a little more. You can get great friends that arent into things that are bad for your health. Gymnastics is a sport that can teach you not to give up even when things get hard. Explain to your parents why they should let you do it.How can I convince my parents to let me do gymnastics?
Your parents probably dont want to pay for expensive leotards and monthly fees until they know you like gymnastics. Ask the coach if you could do a trial class. For all you know, you might hate it because you've never tried and want to quit immediately.
try to have a really good reason for wanting to do it. And tell them about your passion for gymnastics. My parents always wanted me to stick with gymnastics but i couldn't because i love cheerleading so much.So that helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment