Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i convince my parents to let me get a facebook?

Practically every person in my grade has a facebook! even the overprotected mothers kids have a facebook!! My aunts and uncles have them, my cousins! When i say everyone has one i mean everyone!) I am 14 and my mom wont let ,me get one. What can i do to convince her?? any ideas?How can i convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
Tell her to get one to and add her to your friends and she can keep track of what you do. Or let her have your password so she can monitor it on occasion.





Or just tell her that you only want it to keep up with friends and family, and that you'll be responsible by not talking to strangers, and adding only people that you know face to face.





Stuff like that.How can i convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
tell her:





1) good way to chat with friends and family


2) ask about schoolwork


3) safer than myspace because it will block someone who tries to add you if you don't know them


4) suggests your friends.








also let her know that you will not use it to post disgusting pictures and let her check it out for herself. also, let her check everyone your firends with and what you send.


this should convinve her
i think you should say mom im 14 i think i should get a facebook and everyone has one =)
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment