Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it okay to drink alcohol socially in front of our parents?

For example: in a family dinner or at a restaurant as long as you're legally able to drink alcohol...





In my country I've been able to drink alcohol for about an year and a half, I don't drink compulsively just socially, but somehow I don't feel comfortable doing that in front of my parents... Is it normal?





Does this happen to you too?Is it okay to drink alcohol socially in front of our parents?
it is hard at first, but you will get more comfortable as time goes by.Is it okay to drink alcohol socially in front of our parents?
I know exactly how you feel, but mostly because my mother doesn't drink at all, so I really only feel weird about drinking in front of her. My stepfather and dad both drink though, so I don't really feel weird drinking socially with them. I just make sure to not drink too the point of being tipsy because no matter which parent that happens in front of it's always going to be uncomfortable : \
I do. It's fine, as long as you are fine with it.





There are times when I am out with my parents or inlaws at a restaurant and I order a drink.





You are an adult. There is nothing wrong with drinking socially as long as you are of legal age. Your parents should not be upset with you.
if your parents dont mind why not.
I smoke, drink and cuss in front of my parents. I'm an adult. What are they gonna do, ground me?
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment