Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the correct amount of time to give notice to parents if you will no longer care for their children?

I am a home child care provider and I plan to stop offering this service. I have 3 children in my care and I plan to give them 30 days notice to find other arrangements. Is this ample time.What is the correct amount of time to give notice to parents if you will no longer care for their children?
That's plenty amount of time. When I worked in a daycare, and a child could no longer be cared for(usually for repeated violent outbursts) the time frame was 2 weeks.What is the correct amount of time to give notice to parents if you will no longer care for their children?
30 days is plenty....








just dont do like the one babysitter did to my grama and grampa one time...grama said shed hired a lady to watch my mom and her 4 siblings (5 kids) and before the night was over she literally ran from the house screaming and left the kids there... lol i can laugh now but if id been grama id have hunted her down and wed have had problems....but then again i guess mom and my aunts and uncles were pretty much a handful lol.
Its good, better than 2 weeks, but not great.





If you are in any kind of Daycare Providers org, know other providers too, any help you could give would always be welcomed. My current one meets others thru clasees, back-up cares, etc.
That is a sufficient amount of time for the parents to find another CCP. They will have time to check into other place that will be satifactory to their needs...
I would think 30 days is plenty of notice for them to make other arrangements.
That is plenty enough time for them to make other arrangements.
2+weeks
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment