Monday, May 10, 2010

How to convince uptight parents to let me stay home?

I am fifteen and i have missed some school. But latley ive been feeling alot more sick and stressed and my parents dont realize that i am stressed they think im faking. But my mom is nearly impossible to talk to and my dad every since he started working third shift hes been grumpy and mean. I get blamed for everything and it really stresses me out to the point where that stress i think makes me sick.





I know i should talk to them but they wont care.How to convince uptight parents to let me stay home?
✿¤·ஐ It's anxiety. You're making yourself sick. You need to get over it and go to school. You can't let this control your life, or you'll never be able to go to work and get anywhere in life. ✿¤·ஐHow to convince uptight parents to let me stay home?
I would think that in your case, being in school would be a relief!





Talk to your school counselor. The solution isn't for you to stay home, it's for you to deal with stress. It might help to write in a journal, or take a bubble bath, or go to the library, or get involved in a sport.





I'm sorry you're having a tough time, but staying home will make it worse.





When you're grown up, you won't be able to stay at home when you're stressed out or you won't get paid. Trust me, while the stress seems bad when you're 15, it's a lot worse when you're an adult. If you don't believe me, try reading some of the questions under Business/Credit.
I have really bad anxiety and stress problems. Mine get to the point where I am crying hysterically and feel really sick. When I feel my anxiety and stress attacks coming the first thing I do is try to resolve the problem and if that doesn't work most times it doesn't I breathe slowly in and out. It makes me feel tonnes better. Also try to relax and even maybe go to a doctor. They may be able to help with your stress problems.
i was the exact same way.i always played sick and eventually your parents caught on,but i just thought theywouldn'tt understand how it is to go toschooll thesedayss.but from myexperiencee i justlearnedd to talk to my mom and go to school even tho ididn'tt want to and earn there trust.and once you talk to them more and get really close there more apt to believe you(even if you are faking) because they understand you more.but if thatdoesn'tt help find betterexcusess or wait till the lastminutee like before school and think of something really good:)
Try talking to your parents if they don't care for you. then try talking to your mom's or dad's best friend. may be they can talk to your parents and they will take it seriously.if u take such an effort i don't think your parents still won't care about you.


any way relax and pray god will show you the right way.


god bless u
speaking generally here, kids are so dumb. i wish i was back at school. school is the place to be if you want to be stress free. yeah if you don't do your home work you get in trouble but at what job in the world do you still get paid if you do nothing all day, start at 9, finish at 3 only ever work 5 days a week and never get called in on the weekends or do work late. at school you get like 8 weeks a year holidays you see your friends all day, get over an hour in breaks everyday and if your in high school you get to get up and change what ever your doing at the time no questions asked every half an hour to an hour. how about you come and swap with me and go to work at the local newsagents, come back to my house and cook dinner, clean the house, put the kids to bed, pay the bills, do the shopping etc etc and i go to school for you. i would love the break.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment