Sunday, May 9, 2010

How to convince my parents to get a kitten?

I really want a kitten more than anything in the world but my parents don't like cats. We have a 9 year old golden r. and that's it. My dad's a softie and as soon as he sees the kitten he'll say yes but my mom thinks cats bite, hiss and scratch all the time how do i convince her otherwise?How to convince my parents to get a kitten?
Well first you have to see what breed you want your cat to be. Then try to find more about that breed like if the cats from that breed are lazy or playfull, if they are sociable or independent, if they let very buch hair or not etc., then if your parents see how interested you are about that cat they might accept and if they don't promise that you will buy its food and you will take care of it and that they don't have to do anything.


I have a cat and it was hard to convince my parents. They started with small animals :parrots, hamsters, turtles. Then they saw nothing its good for me so they had to choose between cat and dog. I stay at block it's hard to walk the dog so they choosed the cat. But they choosed that the cat is better for me not choosed to buy it. So for 3 years I tried to make them buy me one like looking sad and yelling. And it worked! Good luck!How to convince my parents to get a kitten?
Your parents pay for the dog food? shots? wash the dog?get it a license?Your parents may not want to have another animal to take care of.Maybe allergys?Oh and the dog may take offence to a cat,but if you are willing to pay for it all,and introduce the dog an kitten,then maybe you should have one, they may not get along,at first.kittens do hiss,and scratch,seldom bite.Only when scared or threatened,that will happen.Its a big responsibility,I know I have 2 cats,the older dont like the other young one..
have an alternative plan for kitten in case things don't work out.let them know if you get it and they don't like it,then it will still have a home to go to.that's a for sure foot in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment